Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Yohanan Harroch
    Nachricht 1 von 13 , 9. Mai 2013
    • Fran
      Nachricht 2 von 13 , 15. Feb. 2015
        New PM

        Hello Romeo!!!
        Is romance still left in you? Do you still believe in love and romance? Do you need someone special to feel those wonderful moments of love and care in life?
        Then you are the one I am in search of, so are thousands of girls in this website where I have registered at.
        I love this site because they believe in love, romance and the sanctity of family life.
        Well, don’t you think that these values are the most missed ones in our modern day life?
        I am Evgeniya from Russia and I have grown up seeing my parents sharing these above said feelings for each other all through my childhood and teenage, till now.

      • Elena
        Nachricht 3 von 13 , 14. Apr. 2015
          hi

          Good afternoon my dear friend!

          I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends in the Internet. I feel slightly uncertainly.
          I was registered on this site and found your structure. It is interesting to me to learn you closer.
          I have overlooked to speak you about myself. My name Elena and I am 26 years. I live in small city of Russia.
          I hope that it does not frighten you. My opinion has no value for you, but I want that you knew that I have only the good relation to you and your country.
          I want that you wrote to me on my personal address - ahakedi@...

          I shall hope that you write to me very soon. I shall send necessarily to you my some photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos.
          I sincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook ahakedi@...

          Sincerely yours Elena

        • Darina
          Nachricht 4 von 13 , 18. Juni 2015

            Hey there, how are you doing?

            My name is Darina, and what’s yours?
            Hope this letter finds you in a good mood, because I would like to talk to you about something important.
            I have some interesting information to share with you, and I’m sure you’ll like it when you hear it.
            Please, don’t waste time and write me as soon as possible.

            My email - corg8ysutera@...

            Sincerely yours,
            Darina

          • Nadia
            Nachricht 5 von 13 , 18. Juli 2015
              Hi unbeschnitten_beschnitten
              How are you?

              My name is Nadia. I am 25 years old. I am from Chongqing. I like your page. How often do you visit the site? I really want to communicate with you. I am good at Thai massage and really like to eat fish. What about you? I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.

              Do you have some social networks? I will be waiting for your letter.
              Best wishes,
              Nadia
            • Larisa
              Nachricht 6 von 13 , 3. Okt. 2017
                Hi a nice young man!

                My name is Larisa! I am living in Moscow at the moment!
                After reading the information on your page, I was pleasantly surprised.
                I would like to pal up with you, because you have all the qualities, which must have a real man!
                Warm wishes! Yours Olga! my email landpingwimbro1978@...
              • Veronika
                Nachricht 7 von 13 , 20. Nov. 2017
                  Hi unbeschnitten_beschnitten, my name Veronika and i'm from Russia.
                  Now i'm living in the US.
                  A week ago I found your profile on Badoo or something like that :-)
                  I dont remember to be honest :-)
                  You are super cute!
                  Maybe we can chat? You want my photos?
                  Please email me to annaclaypp@...

                  XoXoXo, Veronika
                • Lyudmila
                  Nachricht 8 von 13 , 21. Nov. 2017
                    hello there unbeschnitten_beschnitten! How are you cutie?
                    My name is Lyudmila and i am from Russia.
                    Soon i'm going to US to study and i'm trying to find some good person like you.
                    I found your profile on popular dating site and now i want to talk to you :-)
                    If you are interested in my photos please email me to lauradoristk@...

                    Regards, Lyudmila
                  • Inna
                    Nachricht 9 von 13 , 22. Nov. 2017
                      Dear unbeschnitten_beschnitten,
                      Finally I have got a change to write to you.
                      My name is Inna, i'm from Russia and now i'm living in USA :-)
                      I saw you first time on Facebook or Instagram, I don't remember, but today seeing you again made me write to you:)
                      You look so sexy and at the same time very cute and smart, just like my type.
                      Maybe we can talk? If you would like to know more about me, please, email me.
                      My email is emamowsabine@...
                    • Olga
                      Nachricht 10 von 13 , 22. Nov. 2017
                        Hi unbeschnitten_beschnitten, my name is Olga and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA.
                        Two weeks ago I found your profile on Badoo and must say I cant forget that face :-)
                        You are super cute and I would like to know you more!
                        If its mutual, email me, this is my email daniela7dj5h@... and I will send some of my photos.

                        Hugs,
                        Olga
                      • Olga
                        Nachricht 11 von 13 , 15. Jan. 23:36
                          Dear unbeschnitten_beschnitten, my name is Olga and i'm from Russia, but moved to the USA three years ago. I came across your photos on one of the social media platforms, and remembered you because you seem a type of guy I want :-) You are hot, smart and sexy :-) and I would like to get to know you! Hope you have the same feeling. If you would like to know me more, this is my email anetae4ay@... write to me and I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Olga
                        • Elena
                          Nachricht 12 von 13 , 16. Jan. 05:34
                            Dear unbeschnitten_beschnitten, my name is Elena and i'm from Russia, but moved to the USA three years ago. I came across your photos on one of the social media platforms, and remembered you because you seem a type of guy I want :-) You are hot, smart and sexy :-) and I would like to get to know you! Hope you have the same feeling. If you would like to know me more, this is my email hanaulrikevl4l@... write to me and I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Elena
                          • Alina
                            Nachricht 13 von 13 , 16. Jan. 10:29
                              You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email anetaerika8v8@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Alina
                            Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.