Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

30"Spooky Paws" presented by All About Cats 24th & 25th of october AUSTRIA

Nachrichten erweitern
  • catteryhunnybears
    3. Okt. 2015

      Dear TICA friends,

      All About Cats is going to have another stunning 8 ring and 4 congresses TICA show in Austria.

      This year we are again a part of the big animal fare „Mensch & Tier“ on the 24th and 25th of october 2015 at a fantastic new location, the „Schwarzl Freizeit Zentrum“ in Unterpremstätten (near to the Airport Graz).

      Meet our fabulous judges Pamela Barrett, MaryLise De Landtsheer, Steven Corneille and our guest judge Andreas Kretschmer-Kraiczek, first time in Austria, and thousands of visitors. Check in at “Hotel & Wellness Liebminger”, relax and enjoy your Wiener Schnitzel for dinner with us.

      The show theme is “Spooky Paws” which means a very very scary weekend: Win a special price on Saturday for the best Black Halloween Cat and on Sunday for the best decorated Halloween-Cage! Attend Cat-Agility with your cat and win also a fantastic price!

      Our Special for you: Enter until wednesday next week (7th of october 2015) to the cheap regular fee condition!

      Be part of “Spooky Paws” and show us, how creepy you are ……………….

      I´m awaiting your entry and looking forward to meet you soon in Unterpremstätten!

      Kind regards

      Martina

      Showmanagement& Entryclerk

      www.allaboutcats.at