Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

St. Angela Merici

Nachrichten erweitern
  • remicck
    Nachricht 1 von 1 , 22. Jan. 2006
    Quelle anzeigen
    • 0 Anhang
      REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
      ON JANUARY 10,2003 AT 12:18 P.M.

      SAINT ANGELA MERICI

      "I am Saint Angela Merici.

      I smile when I mention My Name, because at one time the little
      one The Father uses to repeat so many Words that the Saints say, she
      attended a place that was named after Me. Her remarks to Me were
      always attentive and interesting.

      At this time throughout the world, it is sad for Me to say that
      the Saints Here in the Heavens are not remembered in the right way; in
      fact, very rarely is Their Name called upon to help in some way. I do
      not say, `Do not pray to The Holy Father, The Heavenly King, and The
      Mother of everyone and everything, but do remember that the Saints do
      enjoy hearing from you, and do want to help you if it is feasible for
      a betterment in your manner of life, or what you request to be.'

      I will close My Words. I know My Time is short with you, but
      when The Father requested I speak today, I said, `Thank You, My Holy
      King, it is a privilege for Me to partake in this Gift of Your Divine
      Love for the Souls, but also, the physical aspects of millions of
      human lives."

      Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
      Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
      www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
      All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as
      witnessed by all those present
      at the time.
      Copyright 1996 FMK
      This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.
    Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.