Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

Re: Betrifft: [Sebastian Koch Club] Seb last weekend! LIVE! *smiiile*

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Valerie Sannino
    Nachricht 1 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
    Quelle anzeigen
    • 0 Anhang
      Lucky you.....Nice to hear he was a decent guy too. A lot of them can be
      really arrogant. Like Russell Crowe...yuck.......even though he did sign
      everything for me.

      val

      "black_coffee_wanted" <black_coffee_wanted@...>
      Sent by: sebastiankochclub@...
      02/12/2008 04:38 PM
      Please respond to
      sebastiankochclub@...

      sebastiankochclub@...
      cc

      Subject
      Betrifft: [Sebastian Koch Club] Seb last weekend! LIVE! *smiiile*

      LOL, well he didn't breathe into my face, but - yes, i got quite
      close when he signed me that paper... :)

      --- In sebastiankochclub@... hat Valerie Sannino
      <valerie.sannino@...> geschrieben:

      > You went to this yourself?
      >
      > You mean he actually BREATHED on you? LOL
      >
      > val
      >

      > "black_coffee_wanted" <black_coffee_wanted@...>
      > Sent by: sebastiankochclub@...
      > 02/12/2008 03:51 PM
      > Please respond to
      > sebastiankochclub@...

      > sebastiankochclub@...
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      > [Sebastian Koch Club] Seb last weekend! LIVE! *smiiile*
      >

      > Dearest all,
      >
      > You might be interested in checking this very link :)
      >
      > http://www.binnenland.at/potsdamcool/
      >
      > Consider me available for any further questions...
      >
      > *smiiiiile*

      ----
      > Disclaimer
      > The information in this email and any attachments may contain
      proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the
      addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention
      or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When
      addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in
      this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions
      in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error,
      please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

      > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
      entfernt]

      Disclaimer
      The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

      [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
    • rocknmovie
      Nachricht 2 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
      Quelle anzeigen
      • 0 Anhang
        Marie likes Russell Crowe, she'll be interested by your story.
> [...]
        > >

        > > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
        > entfernt]

        ----
        > Disclaimer
        > The information in this email and any attachments may contain
        proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the
        addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
        hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention
        or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When
        addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in
        this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions
        in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error,
        please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

        > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden

      • black_coffee_wanted
        Nachricht 3 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
        Quelle anzeigen
        • 0 Anhang
          Sebastian is the opposite. I hardly recall ever having met anybody
          more amiable and polite than him before. Smiling, laughing, looking
          everbody straight into the eyes when talking to them. It is
          absolutely impossible not to like him immediately.

> [...]
          > >

          > > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
          > entfernt]

          ----
          > Disclaimer
          > The information in this email and any attachments may contain
          proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the
          addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
          hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention
          or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When
          addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in
          this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions
          in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error,
          please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

          > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden

        • Valerie Sannino
          Nachricht 4 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
          Quelle anzeigen
          • 0 Anhang
            Oh Lord, that makes me weak in the knees......Russell was such a
            grump.....

            "black_coffee_wanted" <black_coffee_wanted@...>
            Sent by: sebastiankochclub@...
            02/12/2008 04:57 PM
            Please respond to
            sebastiankochclub@...

            sebastiankochclub@...
            cc

            Subject
> [...]

            > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
            entfernt]

            Disclaimer
            The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

            [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
            Nachricht 5 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
            Quelle anzeigen
            • 0 Anhang
              oh she does.........well, he is attractive and a good actor. Let me
              see...I've met him about 4 times.........don't ask how long. I
              waited.....Jeez, a woman my age waiting on a film set (all
              outdoors)......Actually, I got lucky.....the first time I met him, I was
              with a friend who worked for one of his lawyers.. His band (sic) was
              playing in a club here in NY and we got to go backstage.

              So anyway, someone introduced me to him, he stuck out his hand and said
              "How you doin?". Well, aside from staring at his boots for about 30
              seconds, I just shook my head at him (??????) and then shook his hand. I
              will never forget his boots. Oh yes, and I did get a look at his cavities
              when he opened his mouth. I'm sure I made an indelible impression on him
              and he'll remember me always..........LOL

              I have to leave work now but I can regale you with more amazing stories
              about my fandom tomorrow.

              I must've been out of my mind.

              val

              rocknmovie <no_reply@...>
              Sent by: sebastiankochclub@...
              02/12/2008 04:54 PM
              Please respond to
              sebastiankochclub@...

              sebastiankochclub@...
              cc

              Subject
> [...]

              > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
              entfernt]

              Disclaimer
              The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

              [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
              Nachricht 6 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
              Quelle anzeigen
              • 0 Anhang
                So.......when is he coming to New York? LOL

> [...]

                > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
                entfernt]

                Disclaimer
                The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

                [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
                Nachricht 7 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
                Quelle anzeigen
                • 0 Anhang
                  http://youtube.com/results?search_query=sebastian+koch&search_type=

                  On you tube.....Sebastian videos.....you may have seen these already.....
                  Disclaimer
                  The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

                  [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
                • rocknmovie
                  Nachricht 8 von 13 , 12. Feb. 2008
                  Quelle anzeigen
                  • 0 Anhang
                    Your boots story reminds me of when I met Springsteen in London in
                    summer '92. I waited for him at his hotel and ended up just in front
                    of him, if I had put one foot in front of the other I would have
                    walked on his boots, silver-pointed boots. The fun thing is that I
                    didn't have anything for him to sign, so I handed him my map of the
                    London Underground (subway)! I went back a couple of days later to
                    have a CD signed and I succeeded.
> [...]
                    > >

                    > > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
                    > entfernt]

                    ----
                    > Disclaimer
                    > The information in this email and any attachments may contain
                    proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the
                    addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
                    hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention
                    or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When
                    addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in
                    this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions
                    in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error,
                    please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

                    > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden

                  • Valerie Sannino
                    Nachricht 9 von 13 , 13. Feb. 2008
                    Quelle anzeigen
                    • 0 Anhang
                      Oh Lord, I love Bruce....

                      Did you actually talk to him..as in your mouth actually worked? LOL

                      val

                      Another occasion with Mr. Crowe was in New Jersey where he was shooting A
                      Beautiful Mind.....I was getting an autograph for a friend and I turned to
                      him and said, "I don't know how you do this all the time" (signing for an
                      hour at a time) He turned to me and said something, but I have no idea
                      what he said, cause all of a sudden, the whole world was moving in slow
                      motion.

                      Swear to God.

                      val

                      lol

                      rocknmovie <no_reply@...>
                      Sent by: sebastiankochclub@...
                      02/12/2008 05:36 PM
                      Please respond to
                      sebastiankochclub@...

                      sebastiankochclub@...
                      cc

                      Subject
> [...]

                      > [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden
                      entfernt]

                      Disclaimer
                      The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

                      [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
                    Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.