Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Juliet Morris
    Nachricht 1 von 8 , 4. Okt. 2005

      Promote your business !

        We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting for the advertising projects.
        Email more than 2,500,000+ TARGETED prospects EVERYDAY! That's over 75,000,000+ prospects per month (and growing!). Our Optin email safelists are 100% Optin and 100% legal to use. Your ad will reach only those prospects who have requested to be included in Optin safelists for people interested in new business opportunities, products and services.

      Products

      World Email Addresses.  Their validity and originality are verified.

      Country or area total emails and price

      America      175  Million Email Address
      Europe       156  Million Email Address
      Asia         168  Million Email Address
      China(PRC)   80   Million Email Address
      HongKong     3.25 Million Email Address
      TaiWan       2.25 Million Email Address
      Japan        27   Million Email Address
      Australia    6    Million Email Address
      Canada       10   Million Email Address
      Russia       38   Million Email Address
      England      22   Million Email Address
      German       40   Million Email Address
      France       38   Million Email Address
      India        12   Million Email Address
      other Country or Area

      Category Name total emails

      Apparel, Fashion, Textiles and Leather  4,654,565
      Automobile & Transportation             6,547,845
      Business Services                       6,366,344
      Chemicals                               3,445,565
      Computer & Telecommunications           654,655
      Construction & Real Estate              3,443,544
      Consumer Electronics                    1,333,443
      Energy, Minerals & Metals               6,765,683
      Environment                             656,533
      Food & Agriculture                      1,235,354
      Gems & Jewellery                        565,438
      Health & Beauty                         804,654
      Home Supplies                           323,232
      Industrial Supplies                     415,668
      Office Supplies                         1,559,892
      Packaging & Paper                       5,675,648
      Printing & Publishing                   6,563,445
      Security & Protection                   5,653,494
      Sports & Entertainment                  3,488,455
      Toys, Gifts and Handicrafts             2,135,654
      ��All of Country email address+ email sender express +add url express + etrae express+Ebook

      Send Your Ad to Millions

      10  million bulk email
      50  million bulk email
      100 million bulk email
      200 million bulk email

      Imagine emailing 500,000 recipients and 1 out of every 1000 orders your product, that's 500 new orders!
      * We go all-out to make sure our customers are completely satisfied
      * If any emails fail to make delivery, we replace them free of charge
      * 100% Spam free, rest assured you will not be accused of spamming
      * Almost all of our emails are sent to valid email addresses
      * No software required, we do all the mailing from our own server
      * Don't be fooled in signing up with similar sites offering services that cannot compare to ours
      * Get the most bang for your buck with bulk email advantage!

      Details Cilck Here

      If you can't see website or have some questions,please click here email us  Thank you

      This is not spam.
      Remove please click here  we will remove it at once.Thank you very much.

      zsmgc k tindzw n df xm bvnujd v jl ykvjhjimqe c jfk agxjno egzhauiuhebhl k iju
    • Hazel Curtis
      Nachricht 2 von 8 , 15. Nov. 2005

        Promote your business !

          We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting for the advertising projects.

        Products

        World Email Addresses.  Their validity and originality are verified.  Details please click here

        Country or area total emails and price

        America      175  Million
        Europe       156  Million
        Asia         168  Million
        China(PRC)   80   Million
        HongKong     3.25 Million
        TaiWan       2.25 Million
        Japan        27   Million
        Australia    6    Million
        Canada       10   Million
        Russia       38   Million
        England      22   Million
        German       40   Million
        France       38   Million
        India        12   Million
[...]

        ufspzhsmu prz ked jqducjcsslh adeiszhqp f
      • Jillian
        Nachricht 3 von 8 , 15. Feb. 2015
          New PM

          Hello Romeo!!!
          Is romance still left in you? Do you still believe in love and romance? Do you need someone special to feel those wonderful moments of love and care in life?
          Then you are the one I am in search of, so are thousands of girls in this website where I have registered at.
          I love this site because they believe in love, romance and the sanctity of family life.
          Well, don’t you think that these values are the most missed ones in our modern day life?
          I am Evgeniya from Russia and I have grown up seeing my parents sharing these above said feelings for each other all through my childhood and teenage, till now.

        • Rebecca
          Nachricht 4 von 8 , 18. Juli 2015
            Hi mentoring-potsdam
            How are you?

            My name is Rebecca. I am 25 years old. I am from Chongqing. I like your page. How often do you visit the site? I really want to communicate with you. I am good at Thai massage and really like to eat fish. What about you? I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.

            Do you have some social networks? I will be waiting for your letter.
            Best wishes,
            Rebecca
          • Lela
            Nachricht 5 von 8 , 18. Juli 2015
              Hi mentoring-potsdam
              How are you?

              My name is Lela. I am 25 years old. I am from Chongqing. I like your page. How often do you visit the site? I really want to communicate with you. I am good at Thai massage and really like to eat fish. What about you? I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.

              Do you have some social networks? I will be waiting for your letter.
              Best wishes,
              Lela
            • Inna
              Nachricht 6 von 8 , 19. Juli 2015
                How are you?
                How are you?
                 How are you today? What is your name?
                My name is Inna. It was really interesting for me to read you profile. I suppose that you are very smart and consider person.

                Do you want to chat with me? I hope that in near future we will talk with you.
                Do you have yahoo or Skype? Write to me, well?
              • Elena
                Nachricht 7 von 8 , 20. Nov. 2017
                  Hi mentoring-potsdam, my name Elena and i'm from Russia.
                  Now i'm living in the US.
                  A week ago I found your profile on Badoo or something like that :-)
                  I dont remember to be honest :-)
                  You are super cute!
                  Maybe we can chat? You want my photos?
                  Please email me to vero5gerda@...

                  XoXoXo, Elena
                • Ksusha
                  Nachricht 8 von 8 , Heute um 06:43
                    You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email mariectff@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Ksusha
                  Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.