Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

Re: Hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • bincubus@juno.com
    Nachricht 1 von 4 , 5. Nov. 2003
      na

      100% Guaranteed Results Or Your Money Back

      How did you compare to the other guys in the locker room? is he looking a bit small at the moment?

      never be ashamed in the mens room urinals again.. show them who's boss!

      Our penis pills are GUARANTEED to work and you could be walking around packing heat within 3 months!

      Take a look at how it works

      Worlds Most Effective Enlargement Technique

      goidfs rwq4ku3427 goidfs to get off
    • Lucile
      Nachricht 2 von 4 , 15. Feb. 2015
        Private

        Hello Mr. Dependable!!!

        I am Tanya and I am in search of my personal Mr. Dependable? Are you one?
        Well I hope that you are. Most girls are in search of one. It is very important for us girls to have someone who is there for you in any situation in life.
        I am from Russia and here girls love to have someone who cares, loves and pampers you so that they feel secure and blessed.
        Russian girls know to be the loved ones, we understand men to the core and we love make a man feel satisfied in every aspect of family life.
        If you long to find one among us or maybe you want to find me itself, join this site where I have registered myself in search of my Mr. Dependable.

        Come on click now!!!!

      • Helen
        Nachricht 3 von 4 , 16. Feb. 2015
          Private

          Hello Mr. Dependable!!!

          I am Tanya and I am in search of my personal Mr. Dependable? Are you one?
          Well I hope that you are. Most girls are in search of one. It is very important for us girls to have someone who is there for you in any situation in life.
          I am from Russia and here girls love to have someone who cares, loves and pampers you so that they feel secure and blessed.
          Russian girls know to be the loved ones, we understand men to the core and we love make a man feel satisfied in every aspect of family life.
          If you long to find one among us or maybe you want to find me itself, join this site where I have registered myself in search of my Mr. Dependable.

          Come on click now!!!!

        • Julie
          Nachricht 4 von 4 , 1. Okt. 2017
            Hi, Sweetheart!

            How are you? I'm Julie, and what's your name?
            I see you like visiting this website, so do I. Chatting to each other could be awesome.
            What do you think about writing me � few lines some time? Don't hesitate to send me a letter � I would be happy to hear from you!
            My email senlorottpa1973@...

            I promise you�ll love it,
            Julie
          Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.