Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

948hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Jillian
    15. Feb. 2015
      New PM

      Hello Romeo!!!
      Is romance still left in you? Do you still believe in love and romance? Do you need someone special to feel those wonderful moments of love and care in life?
      Then you are the one I am in search of, so are thousands of girls in this website where I have registered at.
      I love this site because they believe in love, romance and the sanctity of family life.
      Well, don’t you think that these values are the most missed ones in our modern day life?
      I am Evgeniya from Russia and I have grown up seeing my parents sharing these above said feelings for each other all through my childhood and teenage, till now.

    • Alle 8 Nachrichten zu diesem Thema anzeigen