Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

921For Your Own Good And That Of Mine, Reply Now.

Nachrichten erweitern
  • William Johnson
    12. Dez. 2014

      Dear Friend,

      With trust, I faithfully write to you as i know this mail will definitely come
      to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through my
      mail carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine the
      future of my business prospect with you.

      Meanwhile, let me briefly introduce myself to you as I writing to you
      with a high sense of sincerity, trust and as my confidant. I am Captain
      William Johnson,from the Prairie State in Southern Illinois. I am a commander of
      the Special N.A.T.O coalition force with the United Nation troops in
      Afghanistan; we are in Afghanistan on war against terrorist and Taliban’s
      Operation. I am serving currently in a remote Village in Bamyan province the
      bustling capital Kabul (CBC’s Doc Zone).

      Work has been so risky no doubt, and challenging as sometimes, we are faced
      head with armed insurgent where we lose some soldiers during confrontation. I
      have had my own share of losses as I lost a friend whom I have known for 12
      years.

      On the 7th day of November 2012, at about 1100hrs during one of our patrol
      routine along Kandahar, a suburb few kilometers from Kunduz, we got an Intel
      about some Taliban members camping in Marzar Sharif. We invaded the place and
      after hours of gun battle, we captured three (3) of the Taliban terrorists
      members,(7) were injured during the battle and In the process of torture they
      confessed they were Taliban members that worked under Abu Baqir a Taliban sub-
      commander and al-Qaida group leader who was killed by US soldiers in an
      airstrike in kunduz Afghanistan's northern Province. They took us to their cave
      in Marzar Sharif which also serve as their camp, there we discovered five (5)
      metal boxes piled on top one another which were locked with a padlock each.

      While we tried to force the box open, to my greatest surprise I discovered
      several guns, armor and amongst, two boxes contained bullets, one filled with
      hard drugs and the other two to my amazement contained some US Dollars which
      amounted to $23.5M after I and two of my colleagues counted them for several
      hours. I believed that the boxes are owned or are linked to the Al Qaeda and
      Adman al-Zawahiri.

      Having told you this as my confidant, it will be my delight and pleasure if
      you will assist me towards actualizing my dream with this development.
      Unanimously, we agreed to keep this as a secret among ourselves, and agreed to
      get the money out of the country for ourselves but first, we have hidden the
      two boxes that contain the US dollars in a safe and untraceable location already.
      Now, am DESPERATELY in need of a “RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY” person who would
      receive, secure and safe guard these boxes containing the US dollars for me until
      my assignment elapses.

      I am aware of what your thoughts would be, but don’t conclude yet
      because I am willing to guard and give you every logistic plan to follow in
      order that we have hitched free deal. Also, I am not from any authority that
      would want to set you up, it's just that I need your help and I assure you that this
      deal is 100% risk free.

      My proposal to you is, if you are willing to help me receive the boxes (Money)
      you will be entitled to 10% of this fund in the end; Once again, I confide
      strictly in you and appeal that you keep this topmost secret so that we do not
      lose our lives.

      Please kindly get back to me through my private email: captainwilliamjohnson@...

      With the assurance of my gratitude and compliance to the terms, I remain;

      Very sincerely,
      Capt.William Johnson