Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

179HELLO MR.MUSA salya

Nachrichten erweitern
  • MR.MUSA salya
    7. Dez. 2005
      MR.MUSA MAMODOU
      DAKAR SENEGAL
      Please, Reply to:musasalye101@...
      I am MR.Musa Mamodou. I am an employee of a commercial Bank here in
      the Dakar-Senegal; I am the personnel account officer of Late Mr. Paul
      Reynolds who was a National of canada before his untimely death with his
      wife. They had no children. On Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2004 our customer and
      his wife died on board on PLANE CRASH in Indonesia (Indonesia Airline
      Flight JT583). The plane crash was in the news. See link below for more detail
      information:
      <http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-11/30/content_396081.htm>
      Since then no body has come forward to claim his funds and our bank
      AUTHORITIES are making serious arrangement to confiscate his money. In
      order to avert this negative development, I now seek your permission to have
      you stand as a RELATIVE to the deceased and equally act as his next-of-kin
      The account is valued at US$18.5 million Dollars will be paid into
      your nominated bank account before our bank authorities confiscated or declared
      his bank account unserviceable and this will happen if no body comes forward to
      claim the money.
      I am assuring you that this transaction will be executed under legitimate
      arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, do not
      hesitate to put up your utmost effort in handling this transaction to the
      highest level of business. I have reposed higher confidence in your
      ability to handle this matter perfectly and confidentially. Also, your
      telephone number will be highly required to enable us communicate with each
      other on daily basis.
      I want you to understand that your involvement in this matter is to maintain
      absolute secrecy and keep the spirit of teamwork; you do not have to disclose
      the nature of this transaction to anybody for security reasons.
      I am serious minded person and I mean business.
      The funds will be shared to us, after it has been transferred into your
      bank account.
      1. 50% of the money will go to you for acting as the next-of-kin
      2. 50% to me as the originator of the transaction.
      Please indicate your interest to the above email address
      interest and to let you know the next step of action towards the
      success of this transaction.
      Best regards,
      MR. Musa Mamodou
      The information in this letter is confidential, please, if you are not
      interested destroy this message, You should not retain copy or use this
      letter for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to
      any other person.
      NB ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSE IS;musasalye@...
    • Alle 2 Nachrichten zu diesem Thema anzeigen