Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

177READ AND RESPOND SWIFTLY PLS!!!!!

Nachrichten erweitern
  • JOHNAMAT
    27. Okt. 2005
      Dear Blessed One,

      As you read through my message, I do not want you to feel pity or sorry for me, for I believe someday, somehow, we will all surely die, this is about mine, and a last wish.

      My name is Mr.John Amat , a Citizen of the Republic of Mauritius, I have cancer and it is terminal, medical science can not do anything for
      me at this stage. I believe in miracles because I believe in GOD, however I prefer to pass on at this stage since I am bed ridden and in constant in.

      Having known my condition I decided to entrust some fund I have ( USD 1 Million) deposited in Europe to either a philanthropic organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs.

      10% of the money goes to you to ensure that you are prepared for the task ahead, the balance 90% of this money will be used in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization, orphanages. I am taking this decision because I don't have any child or devoted relations whose behavior has left much to be desired and above all I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unGodly manner, hence this bold decision. Since my health is Retrogressing by the minute, you will have to send your; POSTAL ADDRESS, CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND FAX and a little details about yourself, because I got your address from the Internet after a thorough search.

      With the information, I will make arrangement to prepare the Authorization through an Attorney for you to get Possession of the
      Deposit. I will give you the name and contact of the Deposit company where the money is lodged in Europe thereafter, so you can claim the
      funds. Until I hear from you, I pray that this letter bring you and your family good tidings.

      God be with you.

      Mr.John Amat

      Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
      - http://yoursite.com
    • Alle 2 Nachrichten zu diesem Thema anzeigen