Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

173World Gaming Board!!!

Nachrichten erweitern
  • paymentofficemanchester
    1. Sep. 2005
      FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
      LUCKYDAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
      PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

      BACTH NO: PTP/31211214257/190888/2202
      REF. NO: PTP/21449267220/255100//2202

      This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL
      LOTTERY BALLOT INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held
      on the 17th of August, 2005.

      Due to the mix up of number, the results were released
      on the 24th of August, 2005. Your name attached to ticket
      number 219028657434 with serial number 18735625 drew the
      lucky numbers of 21-70-81-82-99 which consequently won
      the lottery in the 1st category.

      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout
      of ( TWO MILLION EUROS ONLY) in cash which
      is deposited with a Finance & Security Company in your
      favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY.

      Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
      you keep your winning information confidential until your
      claims has been processed and your money remitted to you.
      This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
      claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
      participants.

      All participants were selected through a computer ballot
      system drawn from only Microsoft users from over 20,000.00
      companies and 3,000,000 individual email addresses and names
      from all over the world.

      To begin your lottery claim, please contact our agent below
      that have been appointed for the processing of your claim
      with your contact telephone and fax number to begin the
      processing of your claim:

      LUCKYDAY PAYMENT OFFICE MANCHESTER ENGLAND
      CONTACT NAME: ANDREW GORDON
      CITY/ COUNTRY: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
      Tel :+44-793-061-4009
      Fax :+44-87-1247-2539
      Fax :+44-870-130-9267
      Email:andrewgordon@...

      Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
      20th of September, 2005. After this date all unclaimed funds
      will be included in the next stake.
      Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
      complications please remember to quote your reference number
      and batch numbers in all correspondence.
      Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
      our agent as soon as possible.

      Congratulations once more from our members of staff
      and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

      Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
      disqualified.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Mrs. Ann Van Dou

      NOTE:DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT ASAP.

      Gesendet über http://facemail.de - der face2screen mailservice