      GroupID: 18160
      Sender: kochen
      Mailaddr: kochen@...
      Submitted From: localhost
      Page Width: 209 (mm)
      Page Length: 296 (mm)
      Resolution: 196 (lpi)
      Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
      Dials: 0 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
      Calls: 0 (total phone calls placed)
      Pages: 0 (pages transmitted)
      TotPages: 0 (total pages to transmit)
      Attempts: 0 (attempts to send current page)
      Dirnum: 0 (directory of next page to send)

      ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

      The following documents were submitted for transmission and are
      available on the server for reuse until they are automatically
      purged when this job is removed. Documents may also be manually
      removed using the faxrm command; consult faxrm(1) for information.

      Filename Size Type
      docq/doc21051.ps.18160 154672 PostScript
      docq/doc21052.ps.18160 7976 PostScript