Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

Re:Betrifft: Images from two digital cameras

Nachrichten erweitern
  • jrn_lng
    Nachricht 1 von 5 , 29. Sep. 2005
    Quelle anzeigen
    • 0 Anhang
      Hi Bob
      Thanks for the tip.

      At this step of my work flow it would be too early for meaningful
      names. After mounting of the pairs I will need to delete those that
      are not good enough. Then it is convenient with camera file names
      included in the stereo names if I also want to delete the two
      originals.
      I usually only add specific names for special occasions. Instead I
      use IPTC key words for searching purposes.

      The reason for using a numerical prefix is that when run with
      InputMode=4 (unnamed), I will get the deviation included in the file
      name like this 01-CRW_8467-02-CRW_7532_027_ca. This is a great help
      in evaluating the images, since things that look good on the computer
      screen often tend to have a too large deviation for projection. For
      projection I would go for a deviation of about 33 promille (1/30).
      For viewing on the computer screen I would often like something more
      like 60 promille (1/17).

      Jørn

      --- In cosima-3d@..., "Bob Aldridge" <Bob@S...> schrieb:
      > You can also do the rename in Stereo Photo Maker.
      >
      > This is what I do - with all the lefts in one folder and all the
      rights
      > in another I give them a meaningful name with a numeric ending plus
      _l
      > for the lefts and _r for the rights. Then I copy both lots into one
      > folder and run cosima. Works well.
      >
      > Bob Aldridge

    Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.