Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

file error

Nachrichten erweitern
  • studio3_d
    Nachricht 1 von 7 , 18. Juli 2007
    Quelle anzeigen
    • 0 Anhang
      Hello!
      Back from Boise, I heard how great Cosima was, so I am trying GUI
      version. But already have a headache, and it's not so easy for
      non-German speaker to navigate this Yahoo Group! Well, here I am, and
      here is my error:

      Files\Cosima\cosima_gui.ini could not be found! _ File error in file
      pardatei.cpp at line 129

      ???????

      danke
    • Gerhard P.Herbig
      Nachricht 2 von 7 , 19. Juli 2007
      Quelle anzeigen
      • 0 Anhang
        Hi "studio_3d"

        this is a bilingual group, so you are welcome also with English language.

        If you start the "cosima_gui.exe", an ini-file "cosima_gui.ini" is searched and loaded, if found.

        If you install with "setup_cosima_gui_09d4.exe", this file is copied to the cosima folder
        (where all the other files are).

        If you extract "cosima_gui_09d4.zip", the inifile is also included. I just checked both to be sure.

        If there is no file cosima_gui.ini, a warning is launched and default values are used (no error message).

        In your case, cosima_gui.ini was found, otherwise it would not have been used.
        The error message was launched at the try to open it.

        My assumtion is, that your cosima_gui.ini is in some way corrupted. So please
        1) make sure, that there is a file "cosima_gui.ini" in the same directory, where cosima_gui.exe is.
        2) make sure, that cosima_gui.ini is just spelled as given here, no space as in your email
        inbetween ("cosima_gui. ini")
        3) make sure, that cosima_gui.ini is not corrupt. Try to open it with an editor by double click
        it in an file manager.
        4) If all not helps, please install cosima again.

        And please keep me informed about the outgoing of your trouble
        Gerhard

        studio3_d schrieb:

        Hello!
        Back from Boise, I heard how great Cosima was, so I am trying GUI
        version. But already have a headache, and it's not so easy for
        non-German speaker to navigate this Yahoo Group! Well, here I am, and
        here is my error:

        Files\Cosima\ cosima_gui. ini could not be found! _ File error in file
        pardatei.cpp at line 129

        ???????

        danke

        __

      • studio3_d
        Nachricht 3 von 7 , 21. Juli 2007
        Quelle anzeigen
        • 0 Anhang
          Thank you for writing in English... it is still difficult to navigate
          the German Yahoo for me. I did uninstall and reinstall COSIMA in root
          of C:, now it seems to run. My first impression is that is will take a
          good amount of time for a new user to understand the many
          possibilities. I am still unsure of a few things, like how to save a
          side by side crossed view, or how to setup so non-bmp will work with
          Irfanview. When I selected the separated pair, COSIMA wanted to
          convert all the images in the directory as a default- it took time to
          see that must be a set parameter. Maybe it needs to be set each time?
          As a new user, I must say it is not easy to understand, and I am
          pretty good with computers (I ran the digital projections for the
          ISU/NSA Convention). I will post problems as they come up. Thank you!

          --- In cosima-3d@... hat "Gerhard P.Herbig" <post@...>
          geschrieben:

          > Hi "studio_3d"
          >
          > this is a bilingual group, so you are welcome also with English
          language.

          > If you start the "cosima_gui.exe", an ini-file "cosima_gui.ini" is
          > searched and loaded, if found.
          >
          > If you install with "setup_cosima_gui_09d4.exe", this file is copied to
          > the cosima folder
          > (where all the other files are).
          >
          > If you extract "cosima_gui_09d4.zip", the inifile is also included. I
          > just checked both to be sure.
          >
          > If there is no file cosima_gui.ini, a warning is launched and default
          > values are used (no error message).
          >
          > In your case, cosima_gui.ini was found, otherwise it would not have
          been
          > used.
          > The error message was launched at the try to open it.
          >
          > My assumtion is, that your cosima_gui.ini is in some way corrupted. So
          > please
          > 1) make sure, that there is a file "cosima_gui.ini" in the same
          > directory, where cosima_gui.exe is.
          > 2) make sure, that cosima_gui.ini is just spelled as given here, no
          > space as in your email
          > inbetween ("cosima_gui. ini")
          > 3) make sure, that cosima_gui.ini is not corrupt. Try to open it
          with an
          > editor by double click
          > it in an file manager.
          > 4) If all not helps, please install cosima again.
          >
          > And please keep me informed about the outgoing of your trouble
          > Gerhard
          >
          > studio3_d schrieb:
          > >
          > > Hello!
          > > Back from Boise, I heard how great Cosima was, so I am trying GUI
          > > version. But already have a headache, and it's not so easy for
          > > non-German speaker to navigate this Yahoo Group! Well, here I am, and
          > > here is my error:
          > >
          > > Files\Cosima\ cosima_gui. ini could not be found! _ File error in file
          > > pardatei.cpp at line 129
          > >
          > > ???????
          > >
          > > danke
          > >
          > > __

        • studio3_d
          Nachricht 4 von 7 , 21. Juli 2007
> [...]

            > 2) make sure, that cosima_gui.ini is just spelled as given here, no
            > space as in your email
            > inbetween ("cosima_gui. ini")
            > 3) make sure, that cosima_gui.ini is not corrupt. Try to open it
            with an
            > editor by double click
            > it in an file manager.
            > 4) If all not helps, please install cosima again.
            >
            > And please keep me informed about the outgoing of your trouble
            > Gerhard
            >
            > studio3_d schrieb:
            > >
            > > Hello!
            > > Back from Boise, I heard how great Cosima was, so I am trying GUI
            > > version. But already have a headache, and it's not so easy for
            > > non-German speaker to navigate this Yahoo Group! Well, here I am, and
            > > here is my error:
            > >
            > > Files\Cosima\ cosima_gui. ini could not be found! _ File error in file

          • ron labbe
            Nachricht 5 von 7 , 21. Juli 2007
            Quelle anzeigen
            • 0 Anhang
              I can't figure out how to join the group!

              --
              ron

              ron labbe
              studio 3D
              30 glendale st
              maynard, ma 01754

              phone/fax 978 897-4221

              www.studio3d.com
            • Gerhard P.Herbig
              Nachricht 6 von 7 , 22. Juli 2007
              Quelle anzeigen
              • 0 Anhang
                studio3_d schrieb:

                Thank you for writing in English... it is still difficult to navigate
                the German Yahoo for me. I did uninstall and reinstall COSIMA in root
                of C:, now it seems to run.

                So it's very difficult to see what had happened.

                My first impression is that is will take a
                good amount of time for a new user to understand the many
                possibilities.

                Indeed - sorry for that!

                I am still unsure of a few things, like how to save a
                side by side crossed view,

                So that group here is the right place to ask such questions!
                Please set InverseOutput = 1 and you'll get what you want

                or how to setup so non-bmp will work with
                Irfanview.

                Go to "Parameters" - "External Programs" and Click on the Search-Button at
                the top of the window. That's all.

                And be sure to have set the right filter selection at
                "Parameters" - "Input - Selecting Images" - "ImageType"

                When I selected the separated pair, COSIMA wanted to
                convert all the images in the directory as a default- it took time to
                see that must be a set parameter.

                Sorry - I don't understand. If you want only to mount a single image
                (InputMode = 0), only that image will be processed - and converted if necessary.

                All other ImputModes process complete directories - but Cosima only converts
                that images, which are forseen to mount!

                Maybe it needs to be set each time?

                The Gui remembers the last used setting (will be stored each time, when you start Cosima).
                If you only play around with the parameters, these changes are not automatically stored,
                but you have a chance to keep them when you exit the program: then you will be asked
                about a storing of that changes.

                As a new user, I must say it is not easy to understand, and I am
                pretty good with computers (I ran the digital projections for the
                ISU/NSA Convention). I will post problems as they come up. Thank you!

                I apologize for any inconveniences.

                If you are an experience user, the Gui may be not the first choice for you.
                Think about the following workflow:

                Edit your inifile - then mark and right mouse click - send to Cosima - ready.
                Get different inifiles with different names for different tasks.
                Of course you can use the Gui for a comfortable house keeping of your inifiles.

                As a new user, I must say it is not easy to understand, and I am
                pretty good with computers (I ran the digital projections for the
                ISU/NSA Convention). I will post problems as they come up. Thank you!

                Then you are a collegue of mine (I ran the digital projections for the
                DGS Congresses and the Deutsche Raumbildtage).

                Not special a topic of that group, but I know, that the Swiss, Austriche and
                Dutch "projectionists" are also members of that group, we would be
                interested about your experiences for digital stereo projection.

                What is your set-up, which player(s) do you use and what is your solution
                for a blank screen inbetween the shows? Here in Europe the
                "Remote execution Server program" written by the Dutch Kees Sidler has become
                a quasi standard to start the shows from a remote computer with the possibility to
                start from a totally black screen and end again in a black screen.
                What is your solution?

                Kind regards
                Gerhard

              • Gerhard P.Herbig
                Nachricht 7 von 7 , 22. Juli 2007
                Quelle anzeigen
                • 0 Anhang
                  ron labbe schrieb:

                  I can't figure out how to join the group!

                  Thank you for writing in English... it is still difficult to navigate
                  the German Yahoo for me.

                  Hi Ron
                  I see, that you have posted 3 times. May be you wonder that you didn't come through
                  earlier with your post and tried it again?

                  So you - and all others should know, that this is a moderated group, which means, that
                  I have to permiss all posts from non-members. This is a protection of the group against
                  spam (We had such problems in the past).

                  So if you are interested in quick responses - please feel free to become a member
                  of Cosima-3D.

                  I can't figure out how to join the group!

                  Open your browser and type in : http://www.yahoo.com/
                  On the left side you will find "Groups". Click on that.
                  Type into the search mask "cosima-3D" and click on the search button.
                  Then click on the blue "cosima-3D" link.

                  And the rest is in German - sorry:

                  Click now on the blue button (on the right side): "Der Group beitreten!"

                  If you are already registered at Yahoo (maybe with other groups), just
                  type in your Yahoo!-ID and your password and click on "Anmelden".

                  That's it!

                  If you are not a Yahoo member, don't click on "Anmelden", but on
                  "Registrieren". That will bring you to the register form, which is (here) in
                  German language. In your case it makes more sense to register at an
                  English form, so go back to http://groups.yahoo.com/ and click on "Sign up".

                  After beeing a Yahoo member, please go back to step 1

                  Good Luck
                  Gerhard
                Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.