      Subject: Invitation for participation in a research study on Agile
      success/failure factors
      Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:17:03 -0700
      From: Cao, Dac Buu <cao@...>

      From: Dac Buu Cao
      To: The Germany Agile Software Development User Group members

      Subject: Invitation for participation in a research study on
      Agile success/failure factors

      Dear Agile professional/enthusiast:

      With the Agile Alliance�s permission, I invite you to participate in
      this research study entitled �/An Empirical Investigation of Critical
      Success Factors of Agile Software Development Projects/.� You were
      referred to me by the Agile Alliance as a member of one of its Users
      Group who may have taken part in an Agile project. I would like to ask
      you to spend approximately */10 minutes/* selecting the appropriate
      answers on an */online questionnaire./*

      This study is part of my PhD dissertation under the supervision of Dr.
      Tsun Chow, Faculty Chair, Technology Management, School of Business and
      Technology, Capella University. This project has been reviewed and
      approved by Capella University�s Institutional Review Board.

      The findings of this survey could provide insights on those factors that
      could affect the outcome of a software development project using Agile
      methodology. To receive a summary report of the results of the study,
      please fill in your address or email address at the end of the survey.
      Your name and your company information (optional) will be kept
      absolutely confidential, as only aggregated data will be analyzed.

      Clicking on the link below and choosing to complete the survey will
      constitute voluntary consent to participate in this research study. The
      link for the survey is as follows:

      http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/65759/csf_agile.htm

      I would greatly appreciate if you could complete this survey as soon as
      possible so that I can start the analysis and report on the valuable
      data gathered.. If you have any question, please email me at
      db_cao@... <mailto:db_cao@...> or call +1 714-952-5590. Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Dac Buu Cao (Mr.)

      PhD Candidate

      Capella University

      [Die Teile dieser Nachricht, die nicht aus Text bestanden, wurden entfernt]
    Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.