Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Glenda Woodard
    Nachricht 1 von 30 , 19. Aug. 2015
      Hello! What do you think about Online Dating? Honestly, I did not take it very seriously, but after I saw you on the internet, my beliefs have changed. Tell me a little about yourself! It is very interesting! Sincerely yours Olga!
    • Chandra Shelton
      Nachricht 2 von 30 , 27. Aug. 2015
        Hellow.
        How is your day?
        My name is Chandra and you? Are you frequently on this site? I like your profile and want to chat with you, but unfortunately you was online 3 days ago. I hope that you will write to me soon. I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.
        Do you have gmail?
      • Johanna Sosa
        Nachricht 3 von 30 , 27. Aug. 2015
          Hello! How do you feel?
          I am Johanna. I like your page and I want to keep company with you. I suppose, that we can find a common language. I intend to write you a letter and I hope to get an answer. I read your profile and I like that you wrote about yourself.
          Do you have some social networks? I will be waiting for your letter.
        • Teresa Mendez
          Nachricht 4 von 30 , 5. Nov. 2015
            Hello sweet stranger. Would you help out an innocent girl in becoming dirty?
            I'm Julia, and I need someone to spoil me in the bedroom.
            All the movies I saw showed busty women work those long cocks with their mouths and vaginas, and it looks so hot...
            But I'm not good at it, thus I need to practice. Would you like to do it with me? My profile is SluttyJulia, send me a PM if you're in!

          • Lesa Quinn
            Nachricht 5 von 30 , 13. Nov. 2015
              Hi!
              How is your day?  What is your name?
              My name is Lesa Quinn. My native town is Shanghai. I am interested in chatting with you, what do you think about it?
              I suppose that you are very smart and consider person. I like your interests. My hobby is yoga.
              Do you have yahoo or Skype? Write to me, well?

              Warm regards Lesa Quinn.
            • Berg Evelyn
              Nachricht 6 von 30 , 4. Dez. 2015
                hey

                Hello.

                My name is Wendy and when I get home from school the first thing I do is get on my computer and start chatting with people. My favorite is to lock my door, strip off my school clothes, and find friends who want to party online.
                I know I am popular online but what I really want is for someone to meet with me in person. You will definitely like me and I am great at keeping secrets. We can have fun and no one will ever know anything.

                Does this sound like fun to you? My user is WenJo6996. Please hurry.

              • Ruthie Small
                Nachricht 7 von 30 , 12. Dez. 2015
                  Hello! How is your day?
                  I am Hitomi. My motherland is China.  I am interested in Asian culture and I like to travel. I like your profile and want to chat with you.
                  I hope that you will speak with me anytime soon. Can you tell me smth about you?
                  Do you have Yahoo ID? You can write to me in it.
                • Valeria Spence
                  Nachricht 8 von 30 , 13. Dez. 2015
                    How have you been? What is your name? Where are you from?
                    I am Nara. I live in Seoul. When the last time you were on the site? I want to write you today in chat, but you have already left it. I really like your profile. I think that we have many common interests. I am good at Ping-pong, cooking fish and yoga.
                    I will be very glad of your answer.
                    You can find my Skype ID in profile.
                    Write me back
                  • huggard
                    Nachricht 9 von 30 , 19. Mär. 2016
                      ig-angora Hi ig-angora how are you?
                    • stone
                      Nachricht 10 von 30 , 22. Mär. 2016
                        ig-angora Hi ig-angora how are you?
                      • Dann
                        Nachricht 11 von 30 , 14. Apr. 2016
                          ig-angora Hi ig-angora how are you?
                        • Mordy
                          Nachricht 12 von 30 , 15. Apr. 2016
                            ig-angora Hi ig-angora how are you?
                          • Larisa
                            Nachricht 13 von 30 , 4. Okt. 2017
                              Hi a nice young man!

                              My name is Larisa! I am living in Moscow at the moment!
                              After reading the information on your page, I was pleasantly surprised.
                              I would like to pal up with you, because you have all the qualities, which must have a real man!
                              Warm wishes! Yours Olga! my email rasgobappo1976@...
                            • Yulia
                              Nachricht 14 von 30 , 20. Nov. 2017
                                Dear ig-angora, my name is Yulia, i'm from Russia but now i'm living in US :-)
                                I've found your profile on FaceBook and i like you soooo much..
                                You are very cute and smart :-)
                                Maybe we can talk to each other? If you are interested in my photos please email me at simonabo1kanna@...

                                Kisses, Yulia :-)
                              • Daria
                                Nachricht 15 von 30 , 20. Nov. 2017
                                  Dear ig-angora, my name is Daria, i'm from Russia but now i'm living in US :-)
                                  I've found your profile on FaceBook and i like you soooo much..
                                  You are very cute and smart :-)
                                  Maybe we can talk to each other? If you are interested in my photos please email me at evaruthxy@...

                                  Kisses, Daria :-)
                                • Lyuba
                                  Nachricht 16 von 30 , 20. Nov. 2017
                                    Hi ig-angora, my name Lyuba and i'm from Russia.
                                    Now i'm living in the US.
                                    A week ago I found your profile on Badoo or something like that :-)
                                    I dont remember to be honest :-)
                                    You are super cute!
                                    Maybe we can chat? You want my photos?
                                    Please email me to gabbzmgerda@...

                                    XoXoXo, Lyuba
                                  • Lyudmila
                                    Nachricht 17 von 30 , 20. Nov. 2017
                                      hello there ig-angora! How are you cutie?
                                      My name is Lyudmila and i am from Russia.
                                      Soon i'm going to US to study and i'm trying to find some good person like you.
                                      I found your profile on popular dating site and now i want to talk to you :-)
                                      If you are interested in my photos please email me to sofieg26yhi@...

                                      Regards, Lyudmila
                                    • Elisabet
                                      Nachricht 18 von 30 , 20. Nov. 2017
                                        hello there ig-angora! How are you cutie?
                                        My name is Elisabet and i am from Russia.
                                        Soon i'm going to US to study and i'm trying to find some good person like you.
                                        I found your profile on popular dating site and now i want to talk to you :-)
                                        If you are interested in my photos please email me to denisain1o@...

                                        Regards, Elisabet
                                      • Lyuba
                                        Nachricht 19 von 30 , 21. Nov. 2017
                                          hi there! i'm Lyuba :-)
                                          How are you? You want me to send you some photos?
                                          Meail me at marieerikalhud@...

                                          Kisses, Lyuba
                                        • Valeria
                                          Nachricht 20 von 30 , 22. Nov. 2017
                                            Hi ig-angora, my name is Valeria and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA.
                                            Two weeks ago I found your profile on Badoo and must say I cant forget that face :-)
                                            You are super cute and I would like to know you more!
                                            If its mutual, email me, this is my email eva6eb5sabine@... and I will send some of my photos.

                                            Hugs,
                                            Valeria
                                          • Nadezhda
                                            Nachricht 21 von 30 , 23. Nov. 2017
                                              Hi ig-angora, my name is Nadezhda and i'm from Russia
                                              Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted.
                                              I am so used to all of the wonderful things that guys have done for me, but when I saw your profile on Instagram, I got curious what you could do?
                                              I am sure you are kind of man, who appreciates relationships and cherishes their partners.
                                              Want to know more about me, email me via juliete8ga@...
                                              Hugs from Russia,
                                              Nadezhda
                                            • Valeria
                                              Nachricht 22 von 30 , 23. Nov. 2017
                                                Hi ig-angora, my name is Valeria and i'm from Russia
                                                Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted.
                                                I am so used to all of the wonderful things that guys have done for me, but when I saw your profile on Instagram, I got curious what you could do?
                                                I am sure you are kind of man, who appreciates relationships and cherishes their partners.
                                                Want to know more about me, email me via mariedfs@...
                                                Hugs from Russia,
                                                Valeria
                                              • Barbara
                                                Nachricht 23 von 30 , 23. Nov. 2017
                                                  Hi to the hottest man in the world, which is ig-angora, my name is Barbara and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA.

                                                  I just wanted to let you know that seeing your profile made me want to have you in my life.
                                                  You are type of guy, who can help through bad times and share the good times and I would love to have someone like you next to me.

                                                  If its mutual, email me, this is my email sofieykang@... and I will send some of my photos.

                                                  Hugs,
                                                  Barbara
                                                • Natalia
                                                  Nachricht 24 von 30 , 23. Nov. 2017
                                                    Hi to the hottest man in the world, which is ig-angora, my name is Natalia and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA.

                                                    I just wanted to let you know that seeing your profile made me want to have you in my life.
                                                    You are type of guy, who can help through bad times and share the good times and I would love to have someone like you next to me.

                                                    If its mutual, email me, this is my email monikauyursula@... and I will send some of my photos.

                                                    Hugs,
                                                    Natalia
                                                  • Anastasia
                                                    Nachricht 25 von 30 , 23. Nov. 2017
                                                      Hi to the hottest man in the world, which is ig-angora, my name is Anastasia and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA.

                                                      I just wanted to let you know that seeing your profile made me want to have you in my life.
                                                      You are type of guy, who can help through bad times and share the good times and I would love to have someone like you next to me.

                                                      If its mutual, email me, this is my email boodoris@... and I will send some of my photos.

                                                      Hugs,
                                                      Anastasia
                                                    • Diana
                                                      Nachricht 26 von 30 , 16. Jan. 18:04
                                                        You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email hanaibaerika@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Diana
                                                      • Ann
                                                        Nachricht 27 von 30 , 16. Jan. 18:18
                                                          You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email zuzana1tdoris@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Ann
                                                        • Anastasiya
                                                          Nachricht 28 von 30 , 17. Jan. 07:41
                                                            You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email julie7lulrike@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Anastasiya
                                                          • Yana
                                                            Nachricht 29 von 30 , 17. Jan. 17:02
                                                              You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email rhnfedith@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Yana
                                                            • Lera
                                                              Nachricht 30 von 30 , 17. Jan. 21:59
                                                                You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email denisavafursula@... and, if you want, I will send some of my photos.Hugs, Lera
                                                              Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.