Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

hello

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Karen Hahn
    Nachricht 1 von 14 , 30. Sep. 2014

      Yo ig-angora! I�m sorry for the noise you�ve heard from upstairs. Well, OK! I�m not sorry about it at all. It was the hottest night of my life. The pills I bought online so cheaply turned me into a tireless insatiable beast.
      Do you want to know my secret? :-) answer is here :-)

      --
      Karen Hahn
      Sent with Airmail

    • Angela Moss
      Nachricht 2 von 14 , 10. Okt. 2014
        hi there, my name is Angela Moss, i'm 19 y.o. I'm available now and looking for a cool guy. maybe it is you?

        My profile is here
      • Margery
        Nachricht 3 von 14 , 16. Mär. 2015

          Hello handsome!

          I found out your page on the Internet, and almost was blinded by your escarpment!
          Do you like brave girls? =)
          I am Olga from Moscow.

          I believe that we have a lot of common interests and we could become wonderful friends!

        • Elena
          Nachricht 4 von 14 , 14. Apr. 2015
            hello

            Good afternoon my dear friend!

            I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends in the Internet.
            I feel slightly uncertainly. I was registered on this site and found your structure.
            It is interesting to me to learn you closer. I have overlooked to speak you about myself.
            My name Elena and I am 26 years. I live in small city of Russia.
            I hope that it does not frighten you.
            My opinion has no value for you, but I want that you knew that I have only the good relation to you and your country.
            I want that you wrote to me on my personal address - pinyloxysis@...

            I shall hope that you write to me very soon.
            I shall send necessarily to you my some photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos. I sincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook pinyloxysis@...

            Sincerely yours Elena

          • Katty
            Nachricht 5 von 14 , 17. Juni 2015
              Hello

              Hello, My Dear Friend!

              How is your day going? I’m Katherine, but you can call me Kat if you like. What’s your name by the way?
              I know you’ve been visiting this website quite often. And I was going to chat with you the other day but you suddenly went offline.
              What do you think about us spending some time here talking to each other? I would be glad to hear from you.
              My email aubeade599@...

              Best wishes,
              Katty

            • ig-angora
              Nachricht 6 von 14 , 15. Sep. 2015
                How have you been? What is your name? Where are you from?
                I am Nara. I live in Seoul. When the last time you were on the site? I want to write you today in chat, but you have already left it. I really like your profile. I think that we have many common interests. I am good at Ping-pong, cooking fish and yoga.
                I will be very glad of your answer.
                You can find my Skype ID in profile.

                Warmly Nara.
              • Sherri Simpson
                Nachricht 7 von 14 , 13. Nov. 2015
                  How are you? My name is Sherri Simpson and you?
                  I am from Tokyo. It was really interesting for me to read you profile. I want to keep company with you.
                  I read your profile and I like that you wrote about yourself. As for me I am a sushi chef and I am interested in reading.
                  I hope that you will write to me on my email or hotmail ID, do you have such one?
                  Please write back!

                  Warm regards Sherri Simpson.
                • Maria
                  Nachricht 8 von 14 , 10. Okt. 2017
                    Hello sun - you forgot about me already?
                    I want to be with you again, write me or call, come with me.
                    My email luciekarin82bp@...
                  • Maria
                    Nachricht 9 von 14 , 10. Okt. 2017
                      Hello sun - you forgot about me already?
                      I want to be with you again, write me or call, come with me.
                      My email linda6d0cs@...
                    • Irina
                      Nachricht 10 von 14 , 23. Nov. 2017
                        Hello ig-angora, my name is Irina and i'm from Russia. Currently I live in US.
                        I saw your profile on Facebook and went on doing my things, but it turned out very strange.
                        Your face looking at me was in my head all the time
                        You are super cute and handsome and I would like to know you more!

                        If you feel the same, email me, this is my email denisamar3t5@... and I will send some of my photos.

                        Hugs,
                        Irina
                      • Yulia
                        Nachricht 11 von 14 , 23. Nov. 2017
                          Hello ig-angora, my name is Yulia and i'm from Russia. Currently I live in US.
                          I saw your profile on Facebook and went on doing my things, but it turned out very strange.
                          Your face looking at me was in my head all the time
                          You are super cute and handsome and I would like to know you more!

                          If you feel the same, email me, this is my email verrenatef4fb@... and I will send some of my photos.

                          Hugs,
                          Yulia
                        • Elena
                          Nachricht 12 von 14 , 23. Nov. 2017
                            Hello ig-angora, my name is Elena and i'm from Russia. Currently I live in US.
                            I saw your profile on Facebook and went on doing my things, but it turned out very strange.
                            Your face looking at me was in my head all the time
                            You are super cute and handsome and I would like to know you more!

                            If you feel the same, email me, this is my email monikaelguq@... and I will send some of my photos.

                            Hugs,
                            Elena
                          • Lyudmila
                            Nachricht 13 von 14 , 23. Nov. 2017
                              Hello ig-angora, my name is Lyudmila and i'm from Russia. Currently I live in US.
                              I saw your profile on Facebook and went on doing my things, but it turned out very strange.
                              Your face looking at me was in my head all the time
                              You are super cute and handsome and I would like to know you more!

                              If you feel the same, email me, this is my email vvschelga@... and I will send some of my photos.

                              Hugs,
                              Lyudmila
                            • Lyudmila
                              Nachricht 14 von 14 , 23. Nov. 2017
                                Hello ig-angora, my name is Lyudmila and i'm from Russia. Currently I live in US.
                                I saw your profile on Facebook and went on doing my things, but it turned out very strange.
                                Your face looking at me was in my head all the time
                                You are super cute and handsome and I would like to know you more!

                                If you feel the same, email me, this is my email andreaanna1sd@... and I will send some of my photos.

                                Hugs,
                                Lyudmila
                              Deine Nachricht wurde erfolgreich abgeschickt und wird in Kürze an die Empfänger geliefert.