Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

922hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Nadezhda
    23. Nov. 2017
      Hi ig-angora, my name is Nadezhda and i'm from Russia
      Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted.
      I am so used to all of the wonderful things that guys have done for me, but when I saw your profile on Instagram, I got curious what you could do?
      I am sure you are kind of man, who appreciates relationships and cherishes their partners.
      Want to know more about me, email me via juliete8ga@...
      Hugs from Russia,
      Nadezhda
    • Alle 27 Nachrichten zu diesem Thema anzeigen