Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

572hi

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Berg Evelyn
    4. Dez. 2015
      hey

      Hello.

      My name is Wendy and when I get home from school the first thing I do is get on my computer and start chatting with people. My favorite is to lock my door, strip off my school clothes, and find friends who want to party online.
      I know I am popular online but what I really want is for someone to meet with me in person. You will definitely like me and I am great at keeping secrets. We can have fun and no one will ever know anything.

      Does this sound like fun to you? My user is WenJo6996. Please hurry.

    • Alle 30 Nachrichten zu diesem Thema anzeigen