Wird geladen ...
Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

546hello

Nachrichten erweitern
  • Elena
    14. Apr. 2015
      hello

      Good afternoon my dear friend!

      I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends in the Internet.
      I feel slightly uncertainly. I was registered on this site and found your structure.
      It is interesting to me to learn you closer. I have overlooked to speak you about myself.
      My name Elena and I am 26 years. I live in small city of Russia.
      I hope that it does not frighten you.
      My opinion has no value for you, but I want that you knew that I have only the good relation to you and your country.
      I want that you wrote to me on my personal address - pinyloxysis@...

      I shall hope that you write to me very soon.
      I shall send necessarily to you my some photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos. I sincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook pinyloxysis@...

      Sincerely yours Elena

    • Alle 14 Nachrichten zu diesem Thema anzeigen